- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Hourly time signal, 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, afterglow
- Light color: EL:Blue Green
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
The classic G-Shock timepiece is slick and timeless. A lineup of all slick, matte finished watches that gained popularity in the '90s, this lineup taps into the long history of G-Shock pursuing ""Absolute Toughness."" The square-design DW-5500 is used as the base model. A versatile model suited to various styles, from streetwear and high fashion to sportswear.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Square Motif: The square face G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 45.4 46.2 13.6 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.