Unisex Watch AWR-M100SDC-1A
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1-second Input range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms, Alarm countdown, Hourly time signal
- Light: Full auto LED light Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Light color: LED: Amber
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Battery display/alert: The batterypower indicator
- Run Time: Approx. battery operating time: 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
G-Shock City Camouflage series was created under the theme Urban Outdoor, which is a combination of urban and outdoor cultures. The coloring of this model is black with orange and blue accents reminiscent of the neon lights of the city. The AWR-M100SCT has a simple color scheme to blend in. This new series provides a selection of colors to fit a wide range of street fashions. Choose AWR-M100SDC-1A.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The square face G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 52 46.4 14.9 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Case and bezel material: Case/bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.