Mojave Ghost by Byredo Women's Fragrance
- Type: Hair Mist
- Size : 75 ML
Get a beautiful haunting scent with the Byredo Mojave Ghost Hair Mist. The first impression is a comfortable embrace of ambrette. Middle notes of violet and magnolia sing delicately, grounded by sandalwood. A bewitching mix of crisp amber, chantilly musk, and cedarwood coalesce to form an impression of the ghost flower from the Mojave Desert.
The hair perfume is infused with the rare Mojave Ghost Flower from the Texas plains. The flowerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s seductive scent never disappears, leaving you feeling stunning all day long.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The hair perfume treatment is 100% natural, blending a unique blend of organic proteins, Kelp extract and vitamins for a nourishing formula that delivers treated hair without any buildup.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â This hair perfume offers a light hold while providing shine and full bodied volume to hair after each use. With a light touch of your fingertips, this hair treatment will give your locks an amazing amount of body and shine while it leaves you looking fresh and smelling amazing.
- A comforting embrace of ambrette is the first impression this scent offers
- Middle notes of violet and magnolia sing delicately, grounded by sandalwood
- Evocation of the scent of the ghost flower
- Scent distributes throughout the day as hair moves
- Weightless formula and High-quality raw ingredients
- Top:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ambrette
- Heart:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Magnolia, Sandalwood, Violet
- Base:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Cedarwood, Chantilly Musk, Crisp Amber
Byredo founder Ben Gorham was inspired by scent and memory after traveling to his mother's hometown in India. Mentored by world-renowned perfumers, he started his line of luxury fragrances in Stockholm in 2006, focusing on raw, high-quality ingredients. Today, Byredo scents and candles are known as much for their minimalist, stylish packaging as they are for their irresistible scents.