Bvlgari Green by Bvlgari for Men
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette
- Size: 100 ml
Bulgari (Bvlgari) Cologne by Bvlgari is a woody floral musk cologne with woody, green, spicy, and aromatic main accords. Released in 1996, the scent leads with top notes of tea, aldehydes, bergamot, nutmeg flower, orange blossom, mandarin, and lavender. Following along are middles notes of pepper, guaiac wood, iris, Brazilian rosewood, cardamom, carnation, geranium; base notes of musk; cedar; vetiver; oakmoss; amber; and tonka bean complete this combination. Perfumer Jacques Cavallier, who was with Firmenich at the time, signed this fragrance, which has moderate sillage and long lasting longevity. The scent wears well on spring and summer days.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: tea, aldehydes, bergamot, nutmeg flower, orange blossom, mandarin orange, lavender
- Heart Notes: pepper, guaiac wood, iris, Brazilian rosewood, cardamom, cyclamen, carnation, geranium, coriander
- Base Notes: musk, cedar, vetiver, oakmoss, amber, tonka bean
Bvlgari, founded in 1884, is an Italian luxury goods house. The name is a derivation of the founder's last name, so it is pronounced simply as if it were written as Bulgari. The founder of the house, Sotirio Voulgaris, was originally from Greece where he learned the jeweler's trade. He left his home town in 1877 and made his way to Corfu then Naples before landing Rome in 1881. He launched the company in 1884. The Bvlgari store was opened in 1905 with the help of his sons, in Via dei Condotti, and it soon became successful and famous. The first international stores were opened in 1970 in New York, Paris, Geneva and Monte Carlo. At that time, the brand had their own sales outlets (showrooms) in the Pierre Hotel in New York for many years , now they have nearly 300 shops worldwide. Initially famous for its magnificent jewelry , Bvlgari expanded its offerings to include watches, accessories, handbags , hotels and fragrances . The first fragrance offered by the brand was Eau ParfumÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©e au ThÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â© Vert in 1992.