Sous Vide Mask Sheet by Skinfood
- Product Type: Face Mask
- Flavors: Eggplant, Broccoli, Tomato, Paprika, Spinach, Lotus Root, Asparagus, Pumpkin, Kale, and Cabbage.
- Size: 20 g
- Three different textures - toner, essence, and emulsion inspired by the sous vide technique are used to extract food while maintaining the maximum nutrient preservation at low temperatures and in a vacuum state.
- All beauty face mask sheets are gentle, and this organic skincare face mask collection is fantastic, kind, and ideal for sensitive, dry, normal, or oily skin.
- Pumpkin: A sous-vide emulsion-infused sheet mask for soft, smooth skin that boosts skin resilience and health.
- Asparagus: A nourishing and moisturizing sheet mask with asparagus extract infuses the skin with many nutrients.
- Broccoli: Hydrating and energizing sheet mask with broccoli extract from a sous-vide toner that revives and revitalizes skin.
- Tomato: Brightening sheet mask with sous-vide toner, including tomato extract, for clear and healthy skin.
- Cabbage: Hydrating and smoothing sheet mask with moisturizing sous-vide toner, including cabbage extract, calms your irritated skin.
- Eggplant: Hydrating and smoothing sheet mask made with sous-vide essence, including eggplant extract for intense skin hydration.
- Kale: A clarifying and revitalizing sheet mask with kale extract from a sous-vide essence that moisturizes and illuminates the skin.
- Lotus Root: Nourishing Sheet Mask that improves youthful-looking skin with sous-vide emulsion containing lotus root extract
- Paprika: A deeply moisturizing sheet mask that uses a sous-vide toner with paprika extract to hydrate dry skin.
- Spinach: Sheet mask with spinach extract from a sous-vide essence that is hydrating and invigorating.
The first cosmetic company to include food in its brand is SKINFOOD, which was founded in 1957. Skinfood offers a variety of products, such as skincare, hair care, and makeup. For healthy, beautiful skin, the brand thinks that nutritive food leads to nutritive beauty. To ensure that only the highest quality food ingredients are used to produce a more attractive, healthier lifestyle, the Skinfood philosophy guides the development of our products.
The body benefits from the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants found in food on the inside as well as the outside. To provide focused nourishment and care, the brand incorporates these essential ingredients into every one of its products.
Brazilian Black Sugar, South Asian Royal Black Honey, and sun-kissed Tomatoes from reliable South Korean farms are some healthy ingredients the brand uses in the creation of its products.