Legacy Of Petra EDP by Penhaligons
- Concentration: Eau De Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
- Woody spicy fragrance for women and men.
- Top Notes: Green tea, fennel and bergamot.
- Heart Notes: Licorice, myrrh, olibanum and rosemary.
- Base Notes: Benzoin, woody notes and vanilla.
William Henry Penhaligon established Penhaligon's London shop in 1871, and since then, it has remained a family-run business. The fourth generation of the Penhaligon family is now at the company's helm and continue to handcraft original fragrances using generations-old techniques and recipes. Each perfume is distilled with the finest possible ingredients; most are created using only 100% natural oils, essences, and absolutes, along with some of the rarest and most precious raw materials available anywhere in the world.