Maison Francis Kurkdjian Wardrobe Collection Oud Mood - Unisex
A miniature collection of travel-sized Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud mood perfumes for both women and men. A rare, exotic oud wood from Laos is selected in Laos by Francis Kurkdjian for its exceptional olfactory qualities, abandons itself to let express its aura in 5 mysterious and sensual compositions. Sometimes associated with benzoin, saffron, rose or a few other rare beauties of nature, this ingredient with woody, honeyed and tawny notes has been tamed by the perfumer to tell an Orient with enchanting reflections. Inspired by the rarest and most expensive natural ingredient, oudwood, the mood collection captures oriental reflections infused with a fabric inspired oud.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- oud ForWomen & Men Eau De Parfum 11ml : oriental with notes of agarwood, cedar , patchouli and saffron
- oud satin moodFor Women & Men Eau De Parfum 11ml : oriental with notes of agarwood , iris , vanilla and rose
- oud Slik moodFor Women & Men Eau De Parfum 11ml : aromatic with notes of bergamot ,rose ,guaiac wood and agarwood
- oud Velvet moodFor Women & Men Eau De Parfum 11ml :oriental with notes of cinnamon , agarwood and saffron
- oud Cashmere moodFor Women & Men Eau De Parfum 11ml :oriental with notes of agarwood , labdanum , benzoin and vanilla
About Maison Francis Kurkdjian:
The House of Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a Creation of the House of Francis Kurkdjian. The founders wanted to create an identity based on Paris and its myths. The ambition was to mix tradition and modernity, and to offer a unique perfume that could convey this mix: Maison Francis Kurkdjian.
The House of Francis Kurkdjian was born of a dream. A dream of a modern family house where all the scents of life could mingle freely, in perfect harmony. To achieve this perfection, Francis Kurkdjian has created an entire family of fragrances, with 7 unisex perfumes, 6 unisex body care products and 6 unisex shower gels. Each collection reflects all the qualities required to live well in our houses: sophisticated, discreet, refined and fresh.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian has 52 perfumes. The earliest edition was created in 2009 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Francis Kurkdjian. Selecting a perfume is an emotional experience, and Maison Francis Kurkdjian is devoted to creating original, emotional scents that enhance your individuality.Maison Francis Kurkdjian's aim is to create unique, almost imperceptible sensorial pleasure.