Lacoste L Homme by Lacoste for Men
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette
- Size: 100 ml
This well-balanced fragrance for men is an enticing blend of citrus, spices, and woody notes. It starts off with top notes of mandarin orange, sweet orange, rhubarb, and quince. The middle notes are an appealing combination of spices with a touch of floral that includes black pepper, ginger, almond, jasmine, and sage. The base notes are an inviting blend of aromatic cedar, warm amber, sweet vanilla, heliotrope flower , earthy musk, and woody notes. With moderate to high longevity and moderate sillage, this masculine fragrance is a great choice for long days.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Mandarine Orange, Sweet Orange, Rhubarb Quince
- Heart Notes: Floral, Black Pepper, Ginger, Almond, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Aromatic Cedar, Warm Amber, Sweet Vanilla, Earthy Musk, Woody Notes
Lacoste is a French fashion house that sells clothing, footwear, watches, and perfume. The company was founded in 1933 by Rene Lacoste and Andre Gillier. They are most famous for their signature tennis wear polo shirts featuring the company's green crocodile logo.
Originally produced only in "tennis white," the company began offering this garment in 1952. The Lacoste tennis shirt was a staple of the early 1980s "preppy" clothing trend and continues to be a best-seller today. The garment is endorsed by notable tennis champions such as Andy Roddick.
Lacoste began offering shoes, watches, sunglasses and fragrances in the 1980s. Lacoste for Men was the first fragrance, launching in 1984. A series of fragrances for men and women have since been launched, many with a sporty theme and adorned with the crocodile logo. Lacoste offers fragrances in conjunction with Procter & Gamble.