- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Hourly time signal, Multi-function alarm
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color: Blue Green
- Calendar:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other Features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GM-6900SCM-1
From G-SHOCK, the toughness watches that are ever evolving in an endless pursuit of strength, this original DW-6900 triple indicator model features a metal bezel. The G-SHOCK standard with a luxurious, high-class feel while maintaining a casual air that goes well with street fashion. A model that has evolved over time from the DW-6900 released in 1995.
Design and Function: G-Shock watches are built using the dual structure of hollow inner case and sturdy outer case. The minute protrusions on the outside of the inner case reduces surface contact with the metal bezel. This reflecting the design philosophy for the hollow case structure which protects the module using point contacts and cushions exterior blows. Glass fibers are incorporated into resin for increased strength. The material's resistance to shock-induced breakages and bending protects the module from external shock. This G-Shock offers outstanding shock-resistance. The G-Shock watch undergoes about 20 forging processes, then cutting and polishing. It is minutely crafted from a complex, highly uneven molding to a back surface shape that can affect its precision fit into the inner case. The surface is polished to a beautiful mirror and hairline finish so it looks as good as it feels on your wrist.
Structure: The 6900 G-Shock features iconic front button, having surpassed its merely functional role in controlling the backlight, gets a metallic makeover. YouÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ll also notice the Triple Graph dials coordinate exquisitely with the LCD and face plate, whose mirror finish complements metal exterior for complete design harmony. The negative type LCD brings stylish cool to the digital display, while the electroluminescent backlight keeps everything visible in the dark.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic componentsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watchesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ no matter the angle ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 53.9 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 49.7 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 18.6 mm
- Weight: 96 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.