Unisex Watch 11632163
- World time: World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms, Hourly time signal
- Light: Double LED light LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Light color: White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GAS-100CT-1A
The new G-Shock City Camouflage Series was created under the theme Urban Outdoor, which is a combination of urban and outdoor cultures. The coloring of this model is basic black with neon orange and bright blue accents reminiscent of neon lights in the city. The GAD-100AB has an orange, blue, and white color scheme. This new series provides a selection of designs to fit a wide range of street fashions.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The circle face G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 55.1 52.5 16.7 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.