- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity:00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Hourly time signal, Multi-function alarm
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color: EL:Blue Green
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other Features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
G-SHOCK announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes. Base model is the popular three-digital dial DW-6900. Basic black or primary colors such as neon light green and electric orange combine with modern Tokyo street scenes to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough. Choose DW-6900LS-2.
Timeless in Thoughness: The G-Shock 6900 series, you cannot mention G-Shock without touching on its line of unforgettable collections: the 6900 series. With its rounded form a departure from the squared design of the original DW-5000 model, the series won fans as a ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Triple GraphÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â model upon its 1995 debut and has steadfastly remained just as popular to this day. A quarter-century after its debut, the iconic G-SHOCK watch series has evolved even further, now with a stainless steel bezel. This new style keeps the seriesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ key design factors rounded shape, ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Triple GraphÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â, and front button while adding a durable stainless steel bezel with quality finish for fresh colors and durable material. The result is a watch that radiates originality yet remains steadfast to its strength. Evolving and staying constant: the mark of strength that surpasses time. Enter the new age of G-SHOCK.
Perfect Circle: A perfect circle has the greatest surface area given the same circumference, so Casio drew on that form for the design code in order to most efficiently put together the necessary elements of shock-resistant construction. Commonality between dial, case, bezel, and Triple Graph makes for a highly finished design that will resonate for generations to come. The design is comprised of concentric circles from the inner bezel ring to the outer ring, and even the button guards protect you from either side. The conical bevel of the bezel keeps it from looking too bulky and reduces interference with your wrist.
Technology: G-SHOCK is a line of shock resistant watches introduced by the Japanese manufacturer Casio in April 1983. Three circular graphics work in tandem to enrich the LCD face, adding features like a stopwatch and a seconds display for the kind of ingenious face design only a digital watch could have. Layering the dial on top of the LCD provides design possibilities an all-LCD face cannot offer. Decorative touches like coating, printing, and surface finish allow for a rich variety of models. Designed and developed to control the backlight, its sense of stability lifts it us out of a merely functional role and cements it as an icon of strength on the G-SHOCKÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢S exterior.""
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 53.2 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 50 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 16.3 mm
- Weight: 67 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.