- World time:12/24 hour formats
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00'00""""00~59'59""""99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Other: Auto-repeat
- Alarm/hourly time signal:Multi-function alarm,Hourly time signal
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color: White
- Calendar:Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
From G-SHOCK, the famous watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes a basic DW5600 case silhouette with monotone black coloring. The face of the watch is all black with a matching LCD which creates a sleek and tactical look, even in the dark, so it's great for everyday use. Functions include stopwatch, countdown timer and alarm, so this model will cover all of your basic timekeeping needs. It's so simple, anyone can figure out how to use it. Choose DW-5600SKE-7.
Case: The case is made up of resin plastic with a matte black finishing that you will typically see for this square face design. Its designed with toughness in mind where the protruded bezel inscribed with the stealth G-SHOCK and PROTECTION lettering protects the mineral crystal and the case sides actually help keep the buttons from accidental knocks at any angle. While resin is used for the construction of the case including the internal module, it does not feel cheap at all as it is made with a high quality feel to it. It also does not give you the impression that itll break anytime soon.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm
- Weight: 53 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, dayPower supply and battery life:Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.