- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Hourly time signal, 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, afterglow
- Light color: EL:Blue Green
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
The classic G-Shock timepiece is slick and timeless. A lineup of all slick, matte finished watches that gained popularity in the '90s, this lineup taps into the long history of G-Shock pursuing ""Absolute Toughness."" The square-design DW-5500 is used as the base model. A versatile model suited to various styles, from streetwear and high fashion to sportswear.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Square Motif: The square face G-Shock watches inheriting theÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ simple and minimalÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic componentsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watchesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ no matter the angle ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 45.4 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 46.2 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 13.6 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.