Red Gift Set by Dolce & Gabbana for Women
- Eau de Parfum 100 ml
- Body Lotion 100 ml
- Shower Gel 100 ml
This fragrance is inspired by the perfect fusion of feminine and modernity, blending naivety with sophistication, innocence with sensuality. Red is the color to signal energy, power and passion. It's like a hue that can be seen increasingly often due to its strong but light presence. Dolce and Gabbana by Dolce and Gabbana is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Dolce and Gabbana was launched in 1992. Dolce and Gabbana was created by Jean-Pierre Mary and Martine Pallix. A fresh yet elegant fragrance in a scent for all seasons.
Red EDP by Dolce and Gabbana is a feminine scent with a blend of femininity and luxury. Top notes of Aldehydes, Basil, Citruses, Ivy, Mandarin Orange, Freesia and Bergamot create a refreshing and uplifting opening. Carnation and Marigold give the heart a warm and sensual backdrop. Coriander and Orange Blossom offer a floral. Culminating in a beautiful floral bouquet which is decorated with refined Tonka Bean Musk and Vanilla for the base notes.
Red is full of sparkling, vibrant color, yet it has an air of sophistication, making it Dolce and Gabbana's signature interpretation. Red combines the bold taste of light notes with the refreshingly sweet scent of deeper notes to create a delicate yet powerful fragrance.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Aldehydes, Basil, Citruses, Ivy, Mandarin Orange, Freesia and Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Carnation, Marigold, Coriander, Orange Blossom, Lily, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose and Lily-of-the-Valley
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk and Tonka Bean
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
About Dolce and Gabanna:
Dolce and Gabanna is an Italian luxury fashion house founded in 1985 by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Making an immediate impact with their sexy and flashy clothing and provocative advertising, the house quickly gained fame and the loyalty of high-profile celebrities such as Madonna, who wears their fashions offstage and has hired the house to design costumes for her performances. Dolce and Gabanna offer clothing under two brands: Dolce and Gabanna, a more casual and contemporary line of clothing, watches, and fragrances; and Dolce and Gabanna (officially spelled with no spaces), which focuses on luxury clothing, eyewear, accessories, and perfumes. Both lines utilize the recognizable ""D&G"" logo on many of their products.