Fahrenheit Dedorant Spray by Dior for Men
- Type: Deodorant
- Size: 150 ml
Fahrenheit is a scent that embodies the pioneering spirit of Dior. It enters a new territory as a scent, a land of dreams, of fancy, and of the quest for meaning and the infinite.
- Reduces underarm odor and wetness
- Helps ensure effective Protection all-day
- Prolongs and offers an instant feeling of freshness
- Top notes: lavender, mandarin, hawthorn, nutmeg flower, cedar, bergamot, chamomile and lemon
- Heart Notes: nutmeg, honeysuckle, carnation, sandalwood, violet leaf, jasmine, lily of the valley and cedar
- Base Notes: leather, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk and vetiver
Dior's fashion background included working for or alongside other well-known fashion (and perfume) legends of the mid-twentieth century. He entered the fashion business working for Robert Piguet, and later worked at Lucien Lelong with another up-and-coming designer, Pierre Balmain. Dior introduced the ""New Look"" in 1947. It represented a radical departure from the simple, fabric-conserving styles of World War II and was hugely influential in women's fashion.
Dior launched perfumes to match its new fashions and in 1947: Miss Dior. The Catherine Dior fragrance was named for her and was designed to match the fashions of the House of Dior. Christian Dior passed away in 1957 but his fashion and perfume houses live on today. The Dior brand name is known worldwide for its haute couture collections, luxurious ready-to-wear fashions, cosmetics and fragrances. Today, Christian Dior is also the parent company of LVMH multi-national luxury goods conglomerate.