Bvlgari Omnia Pink Sapphire Gift Set for Women
- Eau de toilette 65ml
- Body Lotion 75ml
- Shower Gel 75ml
Pink Sapphire by Bvlgari is a playful and melancholy fragrance that captures the essence of the frangipani, sparkling pink pomelo and vanilla musk. The vibrant scent is a daring reminder to run, jump and dance into every day with sweetness and spontaneity. Alberto Morillas composed Pink Sapphire as a whimsical combination of bright citrus and exotic florals. With the help of your body heat, The Bvlgari fragrance is intensified by rubbing into your skin. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing so as not to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Pomelo, Pink Grapefruit, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes: Frangipani, Tiare Flower, Peach, Rose
- Base Notes: Musk, Violet, Vanilla, Woody Notes, Sandalwood, Orris Root
Benefits of Body Lotion:
- Re-hydrate dried skin
- Replenish extra dry or rough spots on the skin
- Smooth calluses
- Feel and smell good
- Help yourself relax
- Soften the roughest parts of your body
- Make your skin glow
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
Bvlgari, founded in 1884, is an Italian luxury goods house. The name is a derivation of the founder's last name, so it is pronounced simply as if it were written as ""Bulgari."" The founder of the house, Sotirio Voulgaris, was originally from Greece where he learned the jeweler's trade. He left his home town in 1877 and made his way to Corfu then Naples before landing Rome in 1881. He launched the company in 1884. The Bvlgari store was opened in 1905 with the help of his sons, in Via dei Condotti, and it soon became successful and famous. The first international stores were opened in 1970 in New York, Paris, Geneva and Monte Carlo. At that time, the brand had their own sales outlets (showrooms) in the Pierre Hotel in New York for many years , now they have nearly 300 shops worldwide. Initially famous for its magnificent jewelry , Bvlgari expanded its offerings to include watches, accessories, handbags , hotels and fragrances . The first fragrance offered by the brand was Eau Parfume au The Vert in 1992.