Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme Gift Set for Men
- Eau de toilette 100ml
- Aftershave Blam 100ml
The Aqua continues its epic journey by exploring the most powerful ocean in the world, the Atlantic Ocean. Aqua Atlantique evokes the natural freshness of a sea breeze and clear life-giving waters, which are fascinatingly vast and embody conquest and achievement. The fragrance exudes extraordinary freshness to convey the ocean's energy mirrored by an explosion of citrus notes providing vibrant and sparkling notes directly from succulent fruit.
Bvlgari Aqua Atlantique Cologne by Bvlgari is a woody aquatic cologne for men with key herbal, amber, marine, and citrus agreements. The aqua blue vial has a silver cap and is rounded. This fragrance, which has tremendous sillage and durability ranging from long to very long-lasting.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Aquatic notes, Calabrian bergamot, Sicilian lemon
- Heart Notes: Marine amber accord
- Base notes: Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Benzoin
How to use Aftershave:
- Prep your skin by washing with a gentle daily cleanser, then shave your face as normal.
- Once done shaving, rinse off your face completely with cold water and then pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of aftershave balm to the palm of your hand and rub together.
- Gently apply aftershave balm to the shaven areas of your face, ensuring you cover any area your razor touched.
- Let the aftershave absorb into the layers of your skin, not rinsing off.
This layer closes pores and protects against skin irritation.
Bvlgari, founded in 1884, is an Italian luxury goods house. The name is a derivation of the founder's last name, so it is pronounced simply as if it were written as ""Bulgari."" The founder of the house, Sotirio Voulgaris, was originally from Greece where he learned the jeweler's trade. He left his home town in 1877 and made his way to Corfu then Naples before landing Rome in 1881. He launched the company in 1884. The Bvlgari store was opened in 1905 with the help of his sons, in Via dei Condotti, and it soon became successful and famous. The first international stores were opened in 1970 in New York, Paris, Geneva and Monte Carlo. At that time, the brand had their own sales outlets (showrooms) in the Pierre Hotel in New York for many years , now they have nearly 300 shops worldwide. Initially famous for its magnificent jewelry , Bvlgari expanded its offerings to include watches, accessories, handbags , hotels and fragrances . The first fragrance offered by the brand was Eau Parfume au The Vert in 1992.